The Official Homepage for
Venerable Lama Thubten Zopa Rinpoche
—Spiritual Director of the FPMT
Try to eliminate the negative attitudes, which bring suffering, and increase the positive attitudes, which bring happiness.
Lama Zopa Rinpoche was born in 1946 in Thami, in the Mount Everest region of Nepal, not far from the Lawudo cave where his predecessor had meditated for the last 20 years of his life. Lama Zopa Rinpoche is now the Spiritual Director of the Foundation for the Preservation of the Mahayana Tradition and oversees all of its activities.
- Advice from Lama Zopa Rinpoche, Includes downloadable prayers and practices related to world events and FPMT current events
- Anecdotes about Lama Zopa Rinpoche (PDF)
- Biographies and Articles read more about Lama Zopa Rinpoche
- Follow Rinpoche's activities on Facebook and Twitter
- Life on the Road with Lama Zopa Rinpoche – News and stories from on the road with Lama Zopa Rinpoche authored by Ven. Roger Kunsang, CEO of FPMT and attendant to Lama Zopa Rinpoche.
- How to Contact Lama Zopa Rinpoche
- Mitrugpa Practice for Rinpoche's Long Life (2009)
- News about Lama Zopa Rinpoche, Updated Monthly (News Archives)
- Photo Gallery, featuring photos of Lama Zopa Rinpoche past and present.
- Long Life Prayers for Lama Zopa Rinpoche
- Rinpoche’s Health – Official Updates and Practices
- Rinpoche Laughing
- Schedule for Lama Zopa Rinpoche
- Teachings from Lama Zopa Rinpoche
- Teachings from Lama Zopa Rinpoche in the Lama Yeshe Wisdom Archive
- Watch Recorded Video Webcasts from the 2010 Light of the Path Retreat on the FPMT Media Center from September 13th to September 26th 2010. Also watch, listen or read Rinpoche’s teachings during the 2009 Light of the Path Retreat.
- Watch Rinpoche - Short Video Clips