Every year on Lha Bab Duchen (Buddha’s Descent from Tushita) the Puja Fund sponsors these pujas and offerings all over the world, this is something amazing to rejoice in, to mentally offer and dedicate towards and also something you can also participate in by donating any amount ... How amazing!
- A special puja is done one week before Lha Bab Duchen requesting Buddha to descend from Tushita. Rs 15 (Indian rupees) are offered to 3,400 monks at Ganden Lachi Monastery, (Shartse and Jangtse), India.
- Offerings to all of Lama Zopa Rinpoche’s gurus (His Holiness the Dalai Lama, His Holiness Sakya Trizen, Geshe Sopa Rinpoche, Choden Rinpoche, Dhakpa Rinpoche, Jhado Rinpoche, Khongla Rato Rinpoche, Serkong Tsenshab Rinpoche).
- Offerings are made to all the Sangha at international Sangha communities: Nalanda Monastery, France; Thubten Shedrup Ling, Australia; Istituto Lama Tzong Khapa, Italy; Chenrezig Institute, Australia; and Sangha offering service at Rinpoche’s house, USA.
- White wash and offering four giant saffron flower petals are offered to Bouddhanath and Swayambunath stupas in Nepal, as well as new umbrellas to the stupas' pinnacles.
- A new set of robes of the most precious material is offered to the Buddha inside the Bodhgaya Mahabodhi temple as well as the Jowo Buddha in Lhasa’s Jokang and also gold is offered to the holy face of the Jowo Buddha.
In November, on the Anniversary of His Holiness Trijang Rinpoche’s passing, the Puja Fund sponsors tsog at Ganden Monastery, India.
On November 13th and 18th, during the full solar and lunar eclipses, the Puja Fund sponsors the following:
- Tukchuma Puja - 64 offerings to Kalarupa to eliminate obstacles for one’s activities or projects that are bringing benefit to others. 1,000 light offerings for two days are offered to cover the actual time of the eclipses as well as Rs15 (Indian rupees) offered to 3,400 monks at Ganden Lachi Monastery, (Shartse and Jangtse), India.
On December 8, Lama Tsongkhapa Day, the Puja Fund sponsors the following:
- At Ganden Monastery, India Rs10,000 (Indian rupees) offered for light offerings.