Each year on Chokhor Duchen (Day 4 of Month 6, commemorating Lord Buddha’s first teaching) the Puja Fund is sponsoring these pujas and offerings all over the world, this is something amazing to rejoice in, to mentally offer and dedicate towards and also something you can also participate in by donating any amount ... How amazing!
- Recitation of the entire Kangyur – the translated words of Buddha Shakyamuni in 108 volumes, also includes the recitation of the entire Prajñaparamita; Rs.10 offering to approx. 6000 monks at Sera Je and Sera Mey Monasteries in India.
- Offerings to all of Lama Zopa Rinpoche’s gurus (His Holiness the Dalai Lama, His Holiness Sakya Trizen, Geshe Sopa Rinpoche, Choden Rinpoche, Dhakpa Rinpoche, Jhado Rinpoche, Khongla Rato Rinpoche, Serkong Tsenshab Rinpoche)
- Offerings are made to all the Sangha at international Sangha communities: Nalanda Monastery, France; Thubten Shedrup Ling, Australia; Istituto Lama Tzong Khapa, Italy; Chenrezig Institute, Australia; and Sangha offering service at Rinpoche’s house, USA.
- White wash and offering four giant saffron flower petals are offered to Bouddhanath and Swayambunath stupas in Nepal, as well as new umbrellas to the stupas' pinnacles.
- A new set of robes of the most precious material is offered to the Buddha inside the Bodhgaya Mahabodhi temple as well as the Jowo Buddha in Lhasa’s Jokang and also gold is offered to the holy face of the Jowo Buddha.